Caribbean Princess

D2D

My partner and I just booked Caribbean Princess for Sept. 3, 2011 to New England-Canada from New York. Any other cruisers on this trip?

:)

Cruises

Dec. 2008 Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas 2 back-to-back Western Caribbean

March 2009 Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas 2 back-to-back Bahamas

May 2009 Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas Transatlantic to Harwich, England

August 2009 Carnival Paradise Mexican Riviera

December 2009 Carnival Imagination 5 back-to-back Caribbean

March 2010 Norwegian Star Mexican Riviera

September 2010 Carnival Victory Southern Caribbean

December 2010 Norwegian Jade Eastern Mediterranean from Barcelona

March 2011 Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas Southern Caribbean

May 2011 Norwegian Epic Transatlantic to Barcelona

Scheduled:

September 3, 2011 Caribbean Princess Canada/New England

December 2011 Norwegian Spirit 2 back-to-back Caribbean from New Orleans

December 2012 Norwegian Jewel 2 back-to-back Caribbean from Miami

Mike and I are thinking about joining you. We are booked for a cruise in October but wouldn't mind getting away to someplace cooler than NC in later summer and the price is hard to beat, particularly when SW is running their $40ea way airfare sale. Will have to decide tomorrow or Thursday. Never been on Princess so it would be a new experience - looks like it will be for ya'll also.

Hello, Clay,

It will be our first time on Princess, and indeed the price was certainly most attactive. Hope we might see you. If you book, let's keep in touch as it's always nice to meet beforehand.

David

Agreed to all....but I suspect we are not:mad:

Mike pointed out that perhaps we should use the SW fare sale to go someplace non-cruise related and since we are already booked for a Canadian cruise in 2012 that probably makes more sense

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Richie and Ray from CT. We just booked this cruise last night. It will be our 2nd time on Princess. We did an Alaska cruise 3 years ago and it wasn't much fun. Not that we are big party people but the boat was quiet by 10pm. That boat only held about 700 passengers and this one is 4x bigger so we are looking forward to a better experience. We are from CT.

Hello. Richie and Ray. I'm David and my partner is Richard. We are from Indiana and loooking forward to escaping the winter weather for the Caribbean. The bigger ship will give many more opportunities for activities and exploring.

Hello, Lee. How nice to hear about your joining the cruise and the birthday celebration.

We have no cabin number but will have an oceanview somewhere. It's our first time on the Princess line, and we're looking forward to seeing the sights on the coastline.

David

Archived