Black Watch-Baltic-Hanomag Jeep tour

I know I am probably not going to get an answer here, due to lack of fred people who post etc:(. However here goes, We are on Black Watch going to the Baltics and one of the stops-in Germany has a Hanomag Jeep tour..seems to be a huge jeep/hummer on steroids...Has anyone done this tour to know what the vehicle looks like and what the tour was like.

I will stand by to be amazed.:p

My husband and I did the jeep tour last year, it is a very old and large vehicle and not very comfortable to ride in but it was ok. We toured through some woods and were shown a quarry which I've got to be honest was not very interesting. The lady that took us was lovely and very knowlegable about the surroundings. I hope you enjoy it.

Hi English Lady, sorry I have no information about the Jeep Tour, but I just wanted to let you know I have started a roll call thread for this cruise. I'm hoping to find takers for sharing a tour in St Petersburg, but I'm not sure how many Fred passengers make it onto the forums. Maybe I'll speak to you over there?

Archived