how soon do I need to book?

picrig

As a follow-up to my questions about TA cruising, how soon do I need to book a November 2012 TA (on Reflection) to get a decent verandah cabin, and how soon will rates start climbing?

I would book now, but we're in the middle of trying to sell our house and I'm attempting to hold on to as much cash as I can to cover closing costs/down payment on the next house. I was told it would be $450/person for a deposit. $900 wouldn't normally be a big deal, but that's $1000 that I might want at closing now. But, if I need to book now to get a good cabin, we can make it work.

What do you experts think?

Too bad you didn't do it yesterday. There was a one-day sale with 50% off deposits and on-board ship credit. I booked a aqua suite for Reflections that will sail in January 2013. I mainly booked now because of the captain's club special going on right now, otherwise I would have waited. If you don't care which cabin you have, I'd wait. But if you wanted a specific cabin, I'd book now. You could also call Celebrity and just ask them how many cabins are available in the category you want.

Archived