Recent Dawn Kid's Club?

gail-s

Has anyone scanned in the latest information from the Dawn's Kid's Club since she came out of drydock and started the Bermuda season? We're leaving next Friday :eek: I've got copies of the dailies from a friend who just came back, but, I was curious about the activities for the kids. DD is 9 and this will be her first cruise :D Yes, I'm smiley happy today.

My daughters are in that age group. I have them but they are from January, pre dry dock and for the Southern Caribbean route. If no one else has what you need, I'd be happy to try and scan/post them so at least she can have an idea of what is available.

My girls really enjoyed the pajama party and the pizza making day. They also got to color their own NCL shirts to take home. The staff at the Kids Club were so great with them. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cape, on Monday I'll be working from home and I'll scan in the kids club info for you. DD-9 loved it! She went every evening. They brought them to the magic show and the show on the last night. Another night they had their own private dinner. The first night was a meet and greet and they played games. The second to last night was Pirates take over the Dawn. DD was exhausted and ended up in the room watching TV with Gramma that night. I was afraid she'd think the kid's pool was too babyish for her but she loved it.

Hey gail-s, can you please email them to me at crusinmama06@comcast.net and I will add them to the Cruise Critic Family Board collection. :D

Thank you!!!!

I am glad your daughter loved it! My girls are going on Gem to Bermuda in October and they are REALLY excited. So I wanted to get a look at the most recent dailies for them. :)

Welcome back!!!!!

Archived