How are reviews chosen to post?

mared1

Well......let's put it this way.......That review section is like a radio station and we have right at 130,000 members......It's hard to play all their demos that they send in to be played on air.....Limited time and space.....plus the editor is looking for a certain something....Face it, I bet MINE wouldn't even get published on the reviews board.....:( :eek: :D

My review from the Inspiration was posted yesterday . . . submitted in on Saturday for the second time. I also listed it here initially. When we were first looking for info on the Inspiration, the review board was the first place we went. I think it is important that more and more current reviews are posted often there. It's an important tool for those looking for info on a ship. Didn't even know about these boards the first time we looked for info.

There are other sites specifically devoted to reviews. If this site wants to have a reviews section (with acceptance criteria) separate from the boards, then the criteria should be posted for both reviewers and readers to know. It doesn't seem like it should take more than 5 minutes per submission to review for language, and other basic criteria. Beyond that, let the reader weigh each posting for themselves. Heck, it would be an enhancement, but let the readers anonymously rate the postings as we can do on the boards.

Suseg also makes a good point. Adding 10 or 15 member reviewers would probably amount 1 review per week for each and remove 90% of the load from the big guns. I'd be happy to volunteer.

OK.......my bad.......we're posting all reviews......Our gal is way behind....be patient......seems she's up to Jan '05 now.......If anyone else needs anymore info or I can help......email me.;) (trying to say this space but will answer emails)

Archived