Island escape hibernating for the winter again

Cruisingboyo

Am I going senile or is the wrong thread :D

Probably. So quiet on here I went over to T, forgetting my nemesis was over there lurking, waiting for an opportunity.:eek:

Anyway, how was the weather before I go back to the other thread? I'm thinking Rome is going to be over 30 next week.:eek::eek:

Jan

The weather was brilliant, only 1 bad morning (very windy and cloudy) on the day in mahon, but that soon blew over, temps not to bad...high 20s.

Got a good tan though :D what amazes me, they make all the announcements about not saving sunbeds..what do they do :eek:

Got a good tan though :D what amazes me, they make all the announcements about not saving sunbeds..what do they do :eek:

I don't mind people getting sunbeds early as I don't want to lie down as soon as I've got out of bed but what annoys me are the one's who go to lunch, go for a lie down in their cabin, go on trips, etc. and leave their towels on the beds until 5.00pm when other people could have a turn. Selfish people.

Jan

Me and my lad, counted over 50 sunbeds empty for over 4 hours on the last day with towels on them!!

Why oh Why don't they use one of the waiters to monitor them? leave a small ticket of the time and next time he passes collect the towels or belongings and dump them in a basket somewhere.

50!! That's outrageous!! It's so annoying when you've been off ship and just want to chill for an hour and walk round and round looking for an empty bed where there are dozens with no one on them. I like the idea of sunbed traffic wardens, lol, and I think leaving them for an hour is fair enough and plenty of time for lunch, drinks etc. but after that they should tip their belongings in the sea. That'll teach 'em, lol. They wouldn't do it twice would they.:D:D

Jan

Archived