Entertainment

Jackiealu

We are thinking about a 10 day Med Cruise with HAL for next year. I have read a review that says the entertainment was not very good. Can you tell me what to expect in entertainment on a 10 day cruise. Will there be a comedian? magic? song and dance? sometype of show every night?

Thank you,

Jackie

I have enjoyed HAL entertainment and it has gotten better over the past two years. You can expect a wide variety of show types, some from the ship's cast, some magic/comedy, and some talented musical acts. On a cruise last year we had an exceptional cast on the Veendam, amazing young singers, many from broadway. The economic downturn has actually helped improve cruise shows, Las Vegas is not doing too well.

There will be some kind of entertainment in the show lounge every night, but it changes week to week, so there's no way to predict exactly what you'll get. Sometimes it is just a movie on a big screen.

CLICK HERE to see the first of 12 daily programs on a East Med cruise for examples. Once you have opened that one, click Next in the upper right corner of the screen to advance.

Cantare was a very good male quartet, the Katzenjammers were a four-hand piano and comedy act.

jtl513 - Thank you very much for the daily programs. That gives me a very good idea of the entertainment and helps me remember some of the things we saw on our last cruise. Now I am excited to go again.

Archived