Alaska cruise and land review June10th-17th

shutterbug285

WONDERFUL!!!!! I love raccoons and the one of him sticking his tongue out at you is priceless!!! Don't know what happened to your camera in Juneau (have to read rest when I have more time) but you've taken marvelous pictures and I'm SOOOOOOO jealous!!!:D

WONDERFUL!!!!! I love raccoons and the one of him sticking his tongue out at you is priceless!!! Don't know what happened to your camera in Juneau (have to read rest when I have more time) but you've taken marvelous pictures and I'm SOOOOOOO jealous!!!:D

Thank you so much! I laughed so hard when I saw that picture. It is one of my favorites :)

Just finished reading your entire review. The pictures are fantastic! My husband is the "shutterbug" in our lives. He has a Canon T3i with a few lenses, but the one he's primarily going to use is an 18-275. We bought some rainsleeves, so hopefully that will solve the water issue, since we're not bringing any other cameras (just my pocket Kodak video camera).

We were debating doing Matanuska with Mica, but we didn't see how we could fit it in. We're doing Exit Glacier with Exit Glacier Guides, though. Looks like you had a great time with Mica!

We are Californians, so we've been to Yosemite and Sequoia (you should throw King's Canyon in there if you get the chance). Those are both really beautiful parks, but to me nothing can compare to the beauty of the redwoods. The sequoias are the largest trees in width, but the redwoods are the tallest. So, if you haven't been there already, definitely go to Redwood National Park someday.

Just finished reading your entire review. The pictures are fantastic! My husband is the "shutterbug" in our lives. He has a Canon T3i with a few lenses, but the one he's primarily going to use is an 18-275. We bought some rainsleeves, so hopefully that will solve the water issue, since we're not bringing any other cameras (just my pocket Kodak video camera).

We were debating doing Matanuska with Mica, but we didn't see how we could fit it in. We're doing Exit Glacier with Exit Glacier Guides, though. Looks like you had a great time with Mica!

We are Californians, so we've been to Yosemite and Sequoia (you should throw King's Canyon in there if you get the chance). Those are both really beautiful parks, but to me nothing can compare to the beauty of the redwoods. The sequoias are the largest trees in width, but the redwoods are the tallest. So, if you haven't been there already, definitely go to Redwood National Park someday.

Yes! that is another park on my list ............If i had my way and unlimited funds :D I would do nothing but park hop across the country.

I spend alot of my free time exploring local parks I have never been too and trails I haven't yet walked or hiked.

Edited by shutterbug285

• 2 weeks later...

You can use googles free program called picasa. One you've loaded your pictures simply "export" the picture or folder and it will prompt a image resizer.

Just drag the pointer to a desired size and push okay.

Very nice pictures, btw.

:)

• 2 years later...
Very nice photos, you must have an awesome camera Thanks for sharing with us.

Every photographer gets annoyed at these comments. It is not the camera, it is the photographer. Some of the best pictures taken ever have been taken with manual exposure manual focus cameras that were being used by people w talent.

DON