silly question about family suites on Star

Thinking of booking the family suite for the Caribbean next year...is there anything jutting out underneath the suites (on Deck 11 or below) or do you look straight down into the ocean from the window? (Fear of heights, silly, I know). If there's a landing or deck jutting out below it doesn't make me uncomfortable but straight down I think it might. Thanks for answering my silly question!

No ledge. However you are inside of a wall of windows that do not open. You would have to stand right up against the window in order to get that feeling of being up so high, I would think. I'm glad there is no ledge or anything jutting out to block the view. We saw tons of whales, dolphins and other creatures while sitting in the suite looking out those beautiful windows.

We loved ours on the Star and can't wait to be in it again!

I am looking forward to being in one of these suites in Feb. We usually try to get the 2 bedroom/2bathroom family suites. This new suite works in our budget this year and we can get another family vacation when we thought we would have to take a year off from cruising.

Archived