Great Food

pmdc5696

My dd and I will be in Cozumel in two weeks and want a great authentic place to have lunch. Any suggestions? I have heard about someplace called somebody's Backyard. Anyone familiear? We would like somewhere in the main market area as we plan on shopping for our day in port.

Thanks!

My dd and I will be in Cozumel in two weeks and want a great authentic place to have lunch. Any suggestions? I have heard about someplace called somebody's Backyard. Anyone familiear? We would like somewhere in the main market area as we plan on shopping for our day in port.

Thanks!

Pancho's Backyard is a great place for lunch. I always eat at the one on the North End of town, but they have opened up a new location closer to the cruise ships. If your in the square, I recommend Casa Dennis if Pancho's is not an option.

• 2 weeks later...
Pancho's Backyard is a great place for lunch. I always eat at the one on the North End of town, but they have opened up a new location closer to the cruise ships. If your in the square, I recommend Casa Dennis if Pancho's is not an option.

I got a coupon on line for Casa Dennis.

Can you tell me the location of the one that is closer to the ship and how I would find it? :)

Archived