Grand, crib question

bridgie04

Good evening all,

We are sailing on the Grand next week with our daughter who is 14 mos.

Question about the cribs Princess provides--is it a pack n play type or a full size crib? I have gotten a couple different vague answers from phone reps.

We have a pack in play but in general I think she would sleep better in a full size crib with a better mattress than the pack in play provides. I would plan on taking my own crib sheet.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this question.

Regards.

Christy (mom to Bridget)

I can't give you an answer for the Grand but we were on the Caribbean Princess last September and my daugter was almost 18 months and used a crib.

It was not a pack-n-play, actually using cribs on 3 different ships we haven't seen a pack-n-play yet... :confused: , but the crib was a small wood crib, very low to the ground. It was plenty roomy enough for our daughter. They had bumpers and sheets for it. It worked out very well and was much more sturdy than the one we got in december on the Radiance of the Seas.

Have a great cruise!! Don't let all the negative threads about traveling with infants on these boards get you down. We've done it 3 times now and don't have any regrets.. and I think if you asked any of our neighbors (rooms or at the dining room) they wouldn't have any regrets either... :D

Penny

Archived