Bon Voyage liquor - drink ideas??

babyblue78

We ordered Grey Goose. And mixed it with the breakfast juices. Next cruise I will grab some extra fruit in the mornings and soak it in some vodka until ready to use that afternoon.

I do the grey goose also...great mixed with any juice and also good mixed with sprite! I like to buy the crystal light drink packets (peach tea flavor) and mix with it also.

where is this place to order liquor,..sorry first timer, i dont see where you can orgr anything besides wine? Must be looking in wrong place, streighten me out would you please/thank you

You have to call to order, I think it has something to do with liquor laws. Here is the price list, most of the prices are for 1L bottles (not 750ml), so it is not as bad as it first appears. You don't have to smuggle, and it is in your room when you arrive (except for some ports, I think TX and AL, where they don't deliver until you hit international water).

Bon Voyage 800-522-7648 as of 2/22/10

__________________________________________________ __

Rums:

Gosling, Appleton VX, Bacardi $40.

Capt Morgan Spiced $55 Malibu $55

Vodkas:

Absolute Citron, Stoli , Skye and Finlandia $40

Grey Goose, and 3 olives $60

Gin:

Beefeater and Slow Gin $40

Bombay Sapphire $55

Canadian Whiskeys:

Canadian Club and Seagram’s 7 $38

Crown Royal and Jamison $55

Scotch:

Dewar’s and Chivas Regal $60

Johnny Walker/Black $70

Bourbon:

Jack Daniels $65

Maker’s Mark $60

Jim Beam $38

Tequila:

1800 - $55

Margaritaville $40

Salsa Hornitas (Sp) $60

Patron Silver $70

After Dinner:

Raspberry Liquor $40

Frangelico $45

Jagermeister, Chambord & Limoncello $60

Amaretto:

Disaronna $45

Brandy

Courvoisier $55

Apricot, Blackberry, and Cherry $40

Smirnoff Ice - Citrus $5.75

Beer:

Bud/Bud Light 16 ounce $5.75

Miller/Coors Reg/Lite 12 oz bottle $4.95

Heinekin 12 oz bottle $4.95

Amstel Reg/Lite - $4.95

Michelob Ultra 16oz $5.75

Corona – 12 oz bottle - $4.95

Fosters – Large 750ML $6.75

Beer is sold as singles. The prices do not differ for a case.

Red Bull Reg/Sugar Free $4.75 (8.3 oz)

Mixers (soda’s/juices) are the same price as the bar. $1.95 for a can of soda and $1.75 for juice~plus gratuity. Fresh Lemon and lime can be ordered from Room Service

Walmart has their own brand of "crystal light" 'ish drinks. One is called margarita mix (sort of a lemon/limeaid).. I imagine alittle of that mixed with some water, then add the clear liquor of your choice. I couldn't imagine just the mixer and just the liquor.. too strong.. no? :p

I also think they have a cranberry'ish one as well. Easy enough to pack for sure.

I saw that Crystal Light now has some "mocktails" too, there was a big display in the aisle at my grocery store. They had margarita, mojito, and appletini. May think about grabbing some of those to help cut down on the (still very high) calorie intake. ;)

Good ideas everyone! Keep 'em coming! :)

I saw that Crystal Light now has some "mocktails" too, there was a big display in the aisle at my grocery store. They had margarita, mojito, and appletini. May think about grabbing some of those to help cut down on the (still very high) calorie intake. ;)

Good ideas everyone! Keep 'em coming! :)

OOO WOOOW I love me some sour apple martini so may just have to look into that appletini idea :p

Haha... the band of course! ;)

I didn't mean that in a bad way. ;) Just wanted to know if it was a reference to them. They are my all time favorite band. We have actually flown to different cities to see them perform and I always go to 2 or 3 shows when they come to Florida. We've seen them live at least a dozen times. Awesome!

We ordered Grey Goose. And mixed it with the breakfast juices. Next cruise I will grab some extra fruit in the mornings and soak it in some vodka until ready to use that afternoon.

Geesh i never thought of that, i have done before in a cooler but did not even think about ordering from room service... simply brillant :D

vodka, gin and kalhua

I am Canadian so i bring two big jugs of Clamato juice to make the drink of the nation Bloody Ceasar....

Geesh i never thought of that, i have done before in a cooler but did not even think about ordering from room service... simply brillant :D

vodka, gin and kalhua

I am Canadian so i bring two big jugs of Clamato juice to make the drink of the nation Bloody Ceasar....

Ah..I love Ceasars! Now my wife is hooked on them now as well after a trip to Quebec City this spring. You know they will actually make these for you on the ship? I couldn't believe it but they actually made them up for us last year on Liberty!:)

tequila and orange juice, tequila and lemonade, tequila and tomato juice, tequila.

Yeah, i'd just bring the tequila! Silver tequila goes with a lot of the same mixers you'd use with vodka.

floor!!!

:d

What about bring Redbull is it considered a NA drink and can I bring 12 of those? Thats a good mixer with vodka. I need it at night or I would be going to be at 10 every night and you cant do that on a cruise

Yes, you can carry on Red Bull. If you are really serious about this, I would carry it on versus buying it on the ship. Carnival charges $5.46 ($4.95 + 15% gratuity) for an 8.3 oz. can. I can get a 4-pack at my local Walmart for $6.

Ordered Grey Goose, Bombay Saphire & Patron. Will carry on water, once some bottles are empty I fill them with the Guava Juice in the mornings..mix the Vodka & Gin with that, plus on the Dream I hear they have a slurpie machine so that should go great with the Vodka & Gin. The Patron = SHOTS!!!!!!!! lol lol

My favorite is the appleton dark rum and cokes.We buy a soda card and have rum and cokes or rum and ginger ale.Bring a couple of sports bottles one for the booze and one for soda and make your own on the excursions.We got busted the last two times smuggling so I just order from BV.heres a typical order for us

2 bottles appleton rum

1 bacardi limon

1 abslout citron

these mix pretty much with everything

Once on a girls trip someone I know made their own version of Amaretto Stone Sour and it was really good. She took Amaretto, lemonade and orange juice. It's usually made with sweet & sour mix and orange juice, but I actually thought this tasted better.:)

Archived