Is This a Deal..comments please!!

I was lucky enough to grab one of the 55+ deals. I passed on the Australian fly/cruise/stay deals as booking direct with US was around $1,000 less. Price of flight + one night accommodation was less than that. Also the deal offered in Australia wanted $1,900 deposit (non refundable). By booking in US I got $450 deposit, fully refundable up to 2 months (?) prior.

I think the reason for the low prices on this cruise is the fact that there are only 5 ports and the cruise is 18 nights. Cuts down on the number of people interested as six days straight at sea (twice) is not always attractive to some.

Thanks for the thread Scurvy Dog, a good approach with all the great offers out there.

Pacific Lover I was wondering how you were able to book in the U.S.? I always thought we Aussies were "out of bounds" :confused:

Thanks for the thread Scurvy Dog, a good approach with all the great offers out there.

Pacific Lover I was wondering how you were able to book in the U.S.? I always thought we Aussies were "out of bounds" :confused:

Not so ...... there are some lines we can still book through US agents. We book Royal Caribbean and Celebrity through them.

Archived