Anyone use Park'n Go at Port Everglades

Homegrown

Leaving on the Oasis in 7 days (yes, I am counting them down) and just looking to save a little money on parking, so I have more to spend onboard. Park'n Go is $5.99 a day, has anyone used them and what was your experience? Thanks for any help.

Leaving on the Oasis in 7 days (yes, I am counting them down) and just looking to save a little money on parking, so I have more to spend onboard. Park'n Go is $5.99 a day, has anyone used them and what was your experience? Thanks for any help.
I have used both Park'n Go and Park N Fly many times to park at port Everglades had no problems & would use them again.

We use Park N Go everytime now because they are so quick, efficient and cheap! We are going in Sept and were also able to book at the 5.99 price.

Basically you pull in and they tell you where to park. Once you are parked, a shuttle meets you at your car and the driver unloads your luggage from your car into the shuttle. You may pick up some more people but very quickly after boarding the shuttle you are taken to the port, which is about 3 minutes away. Once at the port, the driver drops you and your luggage off right at the luggage porters. The driver will give you a piece of paper with your vehicle location on it and a number to call park n go when you get back. However we have never had to call the number because there are always shuttles waiting. They collect your paper with the vehicle location and then take you back to your car. They load your luggage into your car for you. You pay as you leave and they give you each a free bottle of water for the drive home. Great experience, I would never park at the port again!!

Hope this helps!

Debra

• 5 weeks later...

I do not recommend Park N Go. Used them in June to sail on Carnival Freedom. 30 minutes after getting off their shuttle, I realized I had left my laptop on the bus so I called the number I had for them and talked to the owner's wife/dispatcher and explained what had happened, she kept me on the line while contacting the driver (whose name I had given to her) she told me he confirmed he had the laptop and would return it to the dispatcher for safe keeping. She assured me it would be locked in their secure office and I could pick it up on my return.

Needless to say, 8 days later,I returned to the lot, asked for my computer and suddenly everyone has amnesia-the dispatcher, the driver, and the owner had no memory of the phone call or the laptop! It vanished into thin air! We filed a police report and of course have never seen the laptop again.

What bothers me most is that the owners wife lied to me by telling me the driver had the laptop. Also, much to my dismay, the "secure office" was nothing but a popup camper with the door was constantly open and various employees wandering in and out. Plus, they had the audacity to charge me for the weeks parking! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived