Sabitini's Certificate

truckmaker

Good day everyone.

Our family, (who now recognize our cruises as, 'oh you're going on another one? Where to this time?') have given us a very nice gift - a certificate for Sabitini's. They called our TA who made the arrangments. My question is where can we see this on the Princess site? They claim that it's there but look as I may I can't seem to locate it.

Please help us. We're going on the September 16 sailing of the Pacific Princess to the Holy Land and Egypt and hope to be able to utilize this gift on this trip.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Double check with your TA and have them send you a confirmation and bring it with you, just in case. When you board the ship, there should be a card in your cabin that you would give to your server when you are seated.

That is an awesome gift. How did your TA manage to get it for you?

The TA (or you can do it yourself) just contacts Princess and makes the arrangements with customer service. Family did this for our wedding cruise...when we got in the room there were several envelopes with gift certificates in the form of letters indicating various ship board credits which were purchased for us as well as a champagne breakfast. :)

We've been to Sabatini's and can't wait to do it again - amazing!! Eat light that day - you might have to ask for a wheelchair to roll you out of the restaurant when you are ready to leave! OMG the food!! Lol!

"That is an awesome gift. How did your TA manage to get it for you?"

To Active Traveler - I'm not a TA nor did I question her. I do know that she is a 'Commodore' level agent with Princess and a similarly high rank with other lines as well. She is also a retired school teacher, oh and her 150 acre farm is for sale.

I do know that she was able to make the arrangment. At this point I just don't have anything to carry onboard to prove it.

That is an awesome gift. How did your TA manage to get it for you?

a) If the TA has set up a group rate for that cruise, the TA has "points" which can be allocated to gifts onboard. The TA can assign some of those points to eating at a specialty restaurant.

or

b) The TA gives back some of his/her commission to the client in the form of a gift of eating at a specialty restaurant.

Archived