Movies showing on Freedom of the Seas now

Can anyone tell me what movies are showing on the Freedom of the Seas now? We sail in less than 4 weeks and was just wondering what we might be seeing. :D

Not sure what is showing now but in four weeks it could be something completely different. Usually, movies that are currently showing on premium TV channels like HBO and Showtime, and on the airlines, are also being shown on RCI's ships, with a few older movies as well. :)

In June they were showing Kung Fu Panda II and How to Train A Dragon. On the big screen was Grease and a Justin Bieber concert. Those are the only ones I remember:D.

Sherri:)

Is there a movie theater, or is the screen out by the pool it?

There is an outdoor one by the pool and there is an indoor movie theater on Deck 2 forward. The indoor one is called the Screening Room and is supposed to have been upgraded to show 3D Dreamworks films, although I'm not sure if the 3D features are working yet.

Just got off the ship yesterday. Kung Fu Panda II was showing in 3D in the Arcadia Theater. The Screening Room had True Grit and a few others. The screen at the pool had a different movie every night. I only remember Soul Surfer, Lemonade Mouth and Limitless. (I think it was Limitless. I just Remember Bradley Cooper and super human abilities.)

Just home from last week ... We saw Little Fockers (screening room--UNCOMFORTABLE seats!) and Hereafter was showing too... Screening room AND in-room tv.

Wish they'd give you a tv schedule tho :rolleyes:

Archived