From port to Pisa, Rome and Pompeii private transfer without the tour?

Emmaizzy

Is there anyone who can help me?

We are traveling to Italy from Barcelona on NCL Epic in a months time.

Our party consists of myself, hubbie, son and daughter plus support worker. Our son is disabled with mobility issues although not wheelchair bound and is also registered blind. The tours from NCL would not be suitable.

Also because of my son's disability and my daughter's young age a full on tour would also be lost on us and really too much. Our plan is to go to Pisa, Rome and Pompeii and more experience the atmosphere grab a pizza and a drink and head back the ship.

We were going to get the train but would like find out if there are any taxis we could get round trip which would be easier and less stressful.

I'm finding it impossible to find a taxi firm who will do this - they all seem to come packaged with a tour!

Anyone who can suggest a reputable taxi company who could help?

Thanks

Emma

I would suggest Rome in Limo in all three ports. They are awesome, and have the fleet of vehicles to help you, as well as the most wonderful tour personnel. You can see many threads here about them, and you will struggle to find a negative comment about them.

romeinlimo dot com

for Rome & Pisa contact AlbertinaCottuno@gmail.com her rates are very reasonable compared to others. she is very professional, i don't think she'd mind.. tell her you found her name on cruise critic, she'll probably give you a very good rate. Florence also has a taxi service: info@taxiforcruisers.com they provide transport only, 350 euros for 1-5 people. they pick you up in livorno, i'm sure they'll go to Pisa. good luck and enjoy:)

Thanks for the replies - we tried in RIL but unfortunately we can only take a tour with them and it has to be an all day tour not just quick in and out.

I've not come across Albertina or the other taxi company so will check them out.

If neither of those suggestions works out, get in touch with Context Travel. Most folks, including myself, think of them for their tours, but the organization includes a branch called Concierge Services that covers all manner of travel assistance. Since this organization has branches in Florence, Naples, and Rome you would have the advantage of making all your arrangements with one company.

You can check out their general prices by putting the word "transfer" into their search window. The starting prices for Rome, Florence, Siena, and Pisa transfer will come up.

I have several tours booked with this company and their website says they also provide "transfers", so it might be worth a quick email to Joe...he has been extremely helpful to me in arranging our tours.

http://joebananalimos.net/transfers.html

Is there anyone who can help me?

We are traveling to Italy from Barcelona on NCL Epic in a months time.

Our party consists of myself, hubbie, son and daughter plus support worker. Our son is disabled with mobility issues although not wheelchair bound and is also registered blind. The tours from NCL would not be suitable.

Also because of my son's disability and my daughter's young age a full on tour would also be lost on us and really too much. Our plan is to go to Pisa, Rome and Pompeii and more experience the atmosphere grab a pizza and a drink and head back the ship.

We were going to get the train but would like find out if there are any taxis we could get round trip which would be easier and less stressful.

I'm finding it impossible to find a taxi firm who will do this - they all seem to come packaged with a tour!

Anyone who can suggest a reputable taxi company who could help?

Thanks

Emma

Thank all for taking the time to reply.

I have contacted Context Travel who do bespoke kid's tours which sounds just the ticket - now just waiting to find out if they and accommodate us and how much!

Thanks again.

Emma

Thank all for taking the time to reply.

I have contacted Context Travel who do bespoke kid's tours which sounds just the ticket - now just waiting to find out if they and accommodate us and how much!

Thanks again.

Emma

Thinking positive thoughts on your behalf.

Archived