Ecstasy Drydock

jmeans23970

You never can tell!

Carnival is generally quite tight lipped about what will be added/changed on ships during dry dock!

:)

I wonder why that is. I would think having ppl know what improvements are going to be made might help in generating excitement about the ship and increase the amount they can charge per person.

I wonder why that is. I would think having ppl know what improvements are going to be made might help in generating excitement about the ship and increase the amount they can charge per person.

I would be excited to hear.....

I hope they add the seaside theater!! I love that!! Going on her in October can't wait to see what they did!!

That would be great because its real fun to watch the SAINTS up there. We are on the Ecstasy just before you this time. Cant wait to see how she compares to the Triumph. We wanted to do Halloween again but Nov is just too busy for us. You will have a blast. We just booked the Submarine excursion in Coz & are getting excited.

That would be great because its real fun to watch the SAINTS up there. We are on the Ecstasy just before you this time. Cant wait to see how she compares to the Triumph. We wanted to do Halloween again but Nov is just too busy for us. You will have a blast. We just booked the Submarine excursion in Coz & are getting excited.

WHO DAT!! I am so glad they ended the lockout!! Can't wait for some football!! I would say let me see your pictures before I go on the ecstasy, but you will be getting off as I am getting on!! Do you live in the city? We live about 5 minutes from the port by City Park/Esplanade!! I am not sure what we are doing in Cozumel. Probably the same thing we always do snorkling, shopping, paradise beach, and probably carlos'n charlies!! I do like the drinks at 3 amigos by the pier!!

I think cruisers from the Canaveral area are just plain excited to get this ship. No matter what facelift it gets, we have no idea what it was like before. Come on November 7!!:)

Agreed! The DH and I simply cannot wait to have her here! I have read nothing but good things about the Ecstasy, seems like a very loved ship. Anything added during her drydock would only be icing! :)

Archived