Where's a Good Place to Eat in Progreso?

JUNOWHO

Le Saint Bonnet Restaurant:

http://www.lesaintbonnet.com/

It's right on the beach strip and walking distance from where you get dropped off on the pier. It is widely reputed to offer some of the best fish and seafood in Progreso. They also offer chicken dishes, steak dishes, a plethora of different breakfasts, and desserts.

If anybody is interested - I have ran their entire menu through Google Translate, and I have it as a Word document. Yeah - I know - too much time on my hands. :p I have the entire menu, with Spanish-English translations. I can post it on here if there's enough interest....

..Trin..

I looked up the Google Translate and I really liked it for the fact that you can hear how to prounounce the words. But it kind of left me in the same place I was before. I am hispanic so I speak spanish, I don't speak Mayan. There are some words in the menu that I don't understand. (ex: Motulenos)

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend Eladios for it's botana, a never-ending selection of snacks on small plates that get better with each round of drinks. These are included in the price of the beer, so you never really need to order anything off the menu!

Happy planning!

• 2 weeks later...

There is a resturant there and I can not for the life of me remember the name. One of my coworkers will be on the Ecstasy this month and I was giving him info about Progresso and was wanting to recommend the resturant that I ate at the last time. I remember that the double decker bus stopped in front and an American or Canadaian guy came out and talked to us. It was a yellow 2 story building..does anyone know the name of the resturant?

Archived