Photos from our recent Alaska cruise

Cheryl H

Cheryl, enjoyed the pictures AND the photo books. Wish I had more time to organize my photos like yours --- great job!

Karen

Hi Karen!!!

Thanks!! It took a long time (mostly in the wee hours of the night). My husband found a grammatical error today in one of the books. Ugh. I chalk it up to being tired. Oh well.

Cheryl

Now I feel really bad that I haven't done anything with last year's (Sept) vacation photos. Maybe I'll make it a goal to organize them before we go again this Sept! You're a great planner. I'm working on May 2013 right now. Getting a group together for Alaska cruise - all of us celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary. Some of us did the same cruise in 2008 for our 30th.

Now I feel really bad that I haven't done anything with last year's (Sept) vacation photos. Maybe I'll make it a goal to organize them before we go again this Sept! You're a great planner. I'm working on May 2013 right now. Getting a group together for Alaska cruise - all of us celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary. Some of us did the same cruise in 2008 for our 30th.

Thanks! I do love to research trips. You must be a great organizer too if you are working on 2013 plans already! That's great! I have a spreadsheet with all the places I want to go over the next two decades! Ha! I'm hoping to do Hawaii in 4 years when we turn 50, but not sure if that will materialize by then or not. Husband wants to do Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce too (yawn). :-) I need to let him pick the destination occasionally. ha! He's actually okay with me doing all the research. Thank goodness.

Archived