Atlantis busy next week?

bossfan

Just in case someone in my traveling party changes their mind I prefer not to be locked into an Atlantis day pass by buying in advance from Majestic. I will be in Nassau next Wednesday 8/3. Is August a busy time for Atlantis? I have sent a couple of emails to Atlantis about day pass availability based on bookings without a response.

Just in case someone in my traveling party changes their mind I prefer not to be locked into an Atlantis day pass by buying in advance from Majestic. I will be in Nassau next Wednesday 8/3. Is August a busy time for Atlantis? I have sent a couple of emails to Atlantis about day pass availability based on bookings without a response.

The hotel is usuall busy all summer and with the specials they are running now it should be pretty full...

You say the Majestic but I see the NCL Jewel and the Monarch of the Seas there that day...putting about 5120 in port with double occupancy...not horrible but can put a load on the Atlantis...

If you don't have your heart set on it I would just wait and see if you can buy the passes that day, check out what time the other ships get there and if you are there before them you should be OK...

The hotel is usuall busy all summer and with the specials they are running now it should be pretty full...

You say the Majestic but I see the NCL Jewel and the Monarch of the Seas there that day...putting about 5120 in port with double occupancy...not horrible but can put a load on the Atlantis...

If you don't have your heart set on it I would just wait and see if you can buy the passes that day, check out what time the other ships get there and if you are there before them you should be OK...

Thanks for the reply. When I said Majestic I meant Majestic Tours. I'll be on the Monarch getting in at 7am, Jewel gets in at 8am so we are in port an hour ahead.

Atlantis and other properties have been running at capacity and will for the next few weeks.

Do not expect to get same day passes. They will be limited.

Perhaps sold early in the day, or not sold at all.. this will be determined DAY OF.. not in advance, so what customer service may tell you today may not be correct tomorrow.

if you want a guarantee, either book in advance thru the cruise ship, book a room, or see if Majestic Tours will still be selling them (i'm told they are no longer selling to cruisers, but i don't know for sure if that's true.)

Some cruise co. were perturbed by this, and put up a fuss when tour companies they cut into their kick back $$$,

Atlantis and other properties have been running at capacity and will for the next few weeks.

Do not expect to get same day passes. They will be limited.

Perhaps sold early in the day, or not sold at all.. this will be determined DAY OF.. not in advance, so what customer service may tell you today may not be correct tomorrow.

if you want a guarantee, either book in advance thru the cruise ship, book a room, or see if Majestic Tours will still be selling them (i'm told they are no longer selling to cruisers, but i don't know for sure if that's true.)

Some cruise co. were perturbed by this, and put up a fuss when tour companies they cut into their kick back $$$,

Thank you scubagirl for the info. I emailed Majestic Tours earlier this week and they did not tell me that they would not sell me day passes. With this info that day passes may not be available I will email Majestic to see if I can get this reserved.

Majestic processed my reservation form for Atlantis and sent me a confirmation number. On the booking form that I sent to them I put down "NONE" for hotel that I am staying at so they have to know that I am not staying on the island. They did not ask me for additional info or tell me that I could not buy the Acquaventure tour from them.

On the Disney cruise board there is also a recent thread that Majestic may be restricted in selling the Acquaventure tour to cruisers so while I am a little bit nervous I have to assume that with my credit card charged and a confirmation number then I am good to go. Or can they turn me away at check-in?

Majestic processed my reservation form for Atlantis and sent me a confirmation number. On the booking form that I sent to them I put down "NONE" for hotel that I am staying at so they have to know that I am not staying on the island. They did not ask me for additional info or tell me that I could not buy the Acquaventure tour from them.

On the Disney cruise board there is also a recent thread that Majestic may be restricted in selling the Acquaventure tour to cruisers so while I am a little bit nervous I have to assume that with my credit card charged and a confirmation number then I am good to go. Or can they turn me away at check-in?

As long as majestic confirms a ticket for you, they can't turn you away.

I have a feeling that majestic is having trouble with certain cruiselines, that's why they stated that they were hotel based only.

Seems like you're good to go. Bring along a print out of your confirmation.

As long as majestic confirms a ticket for you, they can't turn you away.

I have a feeling that majestic is having trouble with certain cruiselines, that's why they stated that they were hotel based only.

Seems like you're good to go. Bring along a print out of your confirmation.

In my initial email to them I told them that I was arriving by cruise ship so that they would quote me $120 instead of $130. The cruise ship arrival was not questioned. Not only did they not question the cruise ship arrival but if certain cruise lines are an issue they did not even ask me what cruise line I was on.

I will bring the confirmation, that is common sense. Thank you for your replies.

Archived