Cocktail strengths on Miracle

Although I can't respond specifically about the Miracle I can tell you that I have never had a weak drink on a Carnival ship. On many ships the pourers stop at a shot but that doesn't stop the bartender... another tip and out comes more of your chosen liquor!

I occasionally drink scotch and soda on board and the majority of the time my drink is the color of strong tea! Very good, indeed!

:D

I was just on the Miracle and I don't remember them measuring, but I could be mistaken. I do agree with Mach that the drinks were always strong so even if they did measure, they found some way around it!

My only complaint was that these seemed to be the smallest mixed drinks I have had in a while. I was most recently on NCL, Celebrity and RCCL and I never remember making the comment about how small the drinks are. They would sometimes ask you if you wanted a double for $3 more and those were real regular sized drinks in my mind (but a bit expensive!!)

Archived