Missed Port

charlielinda

Momrox1: Hi we were with you on the Zuideram last September! How are you? We just had the most fabulous cruise on the Summit and are going again on her in October!

Voyager of the Sea -- September 2001; Galaxy -- May 2002; Zuiderdam -- September 2003; Summit -- APRIL 2004; CAN'T WAIT -- SUMMIT OCTOBER 2004

We missed 1 port (St. Marteen) and they cut Cozumel down from 10 hours to 6 (which, after being tendered in gave you 4 hours in port)--I suppose the $100 shipboard credit is supposed to cover that (I'd rather have the port). But I wondered about this also.

HiBasketLady icon_smile.gif Linda, right? I do remember you fondly as well as your hubby Charlie. (Remember getting comfy at the airport?)

I'm glad you enjoyed Summit. I'm going on the Century 5/22 and can't wait.

Another in October...I'm getting jealous

Judy

Just off the phone with Celebrity and they will not refund any port charges or give any credits for missed ports due to weather. I do understand the policy but think that port charges are something you pay and if you don't use should get back. Oh well.

As an aside -- the Celebrity employees on land should take some of the "attitude" classes that

Celebrity gives at sea! All the folks on the ship were great and went out of their way to make you happy!

Voyager of the Sea -- September 2001; Galaxy -- May 2002; Zuiderdam -- September 2003; Summit -- APRIL 2004; CAN'T WAIT -- SUMMIT OCTOBER 2004

Archived