Internet Options

I am traveling on AOS soon and interested in keeping in touch with the family by internet. Does anyone know if they have internet lines in the rooms or just in the internet cafe? I have read there is a weekly rate, but not sure if it is available on AOS. Sure would beat a minute by minute rate. My mom has been very ill and I want to keep in touch with the family.

Thanks for any information you can share. This site is so helpful. I have found lots of useful informaton.

On Adventure as on the other Voyager class ships they have a "cyber cabin" connection for your laptop. It costs $100 per week for unlimited access. If you don't want to do that you can use the Internet Cafe at 50 cents per minute, but they now seem to have packages where you can buy blocks of time and bring the cost down to 33 cents per minute.

TrentS,

Thanks for such a quick reply. One more question if I can..is this something I need to request or set up before the cruise, or just bring the lap top and arrange for on the ship.

Archived