Serenade Itinerary Updates?

kscaf1

I know they went to St Croix today instead of it being a sea day on the way to Barbados. Judging where Emily is now, that looks like it was a good move. Does anyone have any updates on where they will head next? I most likely won't hear from my sisters until Wednesday and just like to keep an eye on them from here while also imagining all the fun they are having. I am not sure what is happening with their excursions (not arranged through Royal) but they sounded positive yesterday and will enjoy themselves no matter where they end up!

I did hear from them. It was beautiful in St Croix today. Seas are pretty rough tonight but she said it was not overly horrible. Tomorrow is a sea day. They are still hoping to do all ports but not sure of the order yet.

I did hear from them. It was beautiful in St Croix today. Seas are pretty rough tonight but she said it was not overly horrible. Tomorrow is a sea day. They are still hoping to do all ports but not sure of the order yet.

My daughter and son in law were in St. Croix yesterday and said the weather was great. She thought they would be at sea today, but since I missed her phone call and only got a voice mail I couldn't ask what they thought the plans were for the rest of the cruise. Have you heard anymore?

I haven't heard anything since last night and most likely will not until tomorrow evening. It looks like they are not in any danger but not sure how rough the water may be. Hopefully they will still make all ports. If today did end up to be a sea day then I would guess they are headed to Barbados since that is the furthest away. Let me know if you hear anything.

I am thinking maybe they did head down to Barbados, just a guess since she said it might be a sea day today. The weather channel shows Tropical Storm Emily to be farther away from their remaining route, not sure how rough the seas are. I am sure your sisters are having a blast, I know my daughter, son in law and his parents along with some old friends of the parents and our kids are there, too, and they know how to have fun! If I hear anything I will let you know. Let me know if you hear before me!

I did hear from my sister. They were in Barbados today (like we thought) and then will continue in the same order as scheduled. Since they went to St Croix first, they will be one day later on each island. Tomorrow is St Lucia, Friday is Antigua and Saturday will be St Maarten. They had a nice day today so it sounds like Emily is far enough away to not have any further effect on them.

Archived