Booking of salon services

luxury-lizard

I've done a search and cannot find the exact info I am looking for. I'm cruising on the Quest for 2 weeks from Aug 22 and will want to get my hair done (tint, trim, etc) in the first couple of days on board. From the Seabourn web site it does not seem possible to pre-book salon services (only spa services). So here's my question - given the port intensive nature of this cruise I'm thinking the salon will be very busy towards the end of the day (say 4 or 5 pm) - is it difficult to secure appointments? Should I make one as soon as I embark?

Thanks for any advice on this "important" matter

SB only pre-books a limited number of high-priced spa services, etc. They reserve plenty of times for on-board spa bookings and for more traditional services (haircut, manicures, etc.) Just go to the salon after embarkation and book the times you want. They usually have embarkation day specials also.

When on Sojourn we just went to the salon when we boarded and they had plenty of slots for hair etc.

They also have a tour of the salon and introduce you to the staff.

We will also be on the same cruise as you.

Archived