Internet access (wifi?) on MSC Fantasia

ensco

All the cabins and public areas on MSC ships have wifi. You can work from your cabin or up by the pool if you wish. There are different internet packages you can buy on board. The one I usually choose is 500 minutes of time for a price of €60. All the package prices have been quoted on the forum in recent months; just search "wifi" and you'll find them. The ships also have an internet cafe with computers available for passenger use. If I recall the charge was €10 for an hour, but I may be wrong.

All the cabins and public areas on MSC ships have wifi. You can work from your cabin or up by the pool if you wish. There are different internet packages you can buy on board. The one I usually choose is 500 minutes of time for a price of €60. All the package prices have been quoted on the forum in recent months; just search "wifi" and you'll find them. The ships also have an internet cafe with computers available for passenger use. If I recall the charge was €10 for an hour, but I may be wrong.

Thanks. FYI, I tried that exact search, both before posting and after reading yours, it turns up nothing....

Archived