Recent pics of Mele Cascades Waterfalls - Port Vila

golfer76

Nice pics. The waterfalls are one of our favourite destinations when in Vila. :)

They are definitely one of our favourites in Port Vila now too!! We were sorry we missed them on our first journey there, but we will definitely go back to them when we return to Vila next time!! ;):)

They are definitely one of our favourites in Port Vila now too!! We were sorry we missed them on our first journey there, but we will definitely go back to them when we return to Vila next time!! ;):)

We did it on our second trip to Vila and are definitely doing it again next Feb. Once of the best locations on the island!

Great about the weather, i am looking forward to escaping the cold, hope see days are mild too

We normally travel this time of the year and you will have fantastic weather when you are there!

The first sea day will probably be a bit cool, but once you get to day 3 / 4 you will love the weather!

Cool as in you wont wanna go out on deck and there isnt much going on up there anyway.

Or cool as in need a cardy but still stuff going on

I never needed a jumper the whole trip basically...until we arrived home in Brissy early in the morning. It will depend on the weather on the day of course but at the moment we are experiencing fairly mild weather here in Brissy/SE Qld. Of course it was a little too cool the first couple of days to be using the pools up top in my opinion, but the air temp was quite comfortable. By the time you hit Port Vila, Vanuatu though, it will be quite warm indeed. ;):)

Archived