Weddings on Carnival Magic

Pink your post really breaks my heart and I'm so sorry that things didn't go well.

Same here. :( I'm so sorry to hear all of this. I've read that brides should try to have a planner or close friend/family member who knows exactly what you want the day of to ensure that the coordinator gets it right. But I have to say, who wouldn't expect them to have a plan b in case of rain? It's just really sad and disappointing that bad weather wasn't taken into account, especially since it had rained the day before.

Again, I'm really sorry that this happened to you.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, we toured about a month ago. You don't realize how wonderful it is until you see it in person!

Did you call and request a tour?? I wanted to see the ceremony/reception room before we booked our wedding for January 2013 and they just emailed pictures of a few rooms instead.

Will somone please share pictures from their weddong on the Majic??? I am currenlty planning a wedding for January 2013, I have not found very may pictures online. Thanks!! :)

Bridetobe 5/20/12 posted an album. I went on the magic last month. I promise no matter where the wedding you will love the ship. It's amazing. We are booked for our wedding 2/3/13

Did you call and request a tour?? I wanted to see the ceremony/reception room before we booked our wedding for January 2013 and they just emailed pictures of a few rooms instead.

Yes, just call the wedding department and tell them u want to set up a tour.

• 2 months later...

A few things to remember, if you are getting married on embarkation day, there is an outside company in charge of the wedding ceremony. If you are getting married later in the cruise on the ship, the information from the wedding department is given to someone in customer service to follow through with. If you are having a wedding off the ship, it becomes the responsibility of the outside vendor.

Someone in your group needs to know what your vision is. My DD is getting married in January and she's assigning "jobs" to others in the group to make sure the individual items to customize the wedding get set up.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
How long did non sailing guests get to hang out on boat after ceremony and reception???? Were they kicked off right after????

Thanks

Rhonda

They have to leave right after the reception. I suggest taking time to talk to them during the reception, it goes quickly, and at the end you are taken to do pictures.

Courtney