UK Blog Post: Live From Allure of the Seas: That?s Entertainment

LauraS

• Administrators

Getting turned away from a “sold out” show at sea is almost unheard of in my experience. I’m used to barely half-full theaters with passengers wandering in and out during song-and-dance revues. But the Oasis-class pair (and Norwegian Epic, too) are entirely different dancing bears. Which leads me to Rick Crane, who asked this practical [...]

More...

Loved Blue Planet...best show I have seen on a Royal Caribbean ship.:D

Chicago...mmm...was good but not really my kind of show.

Ocean Aria...I enjoyed this show...rather strange to think you are on a moving cruise ship while this show is taking place.

I haven't seen the Comedy show ..even though I have done 4 sailings on Oasis Class...hey maybe this year I can fit it into my schedule.

Ice shows...only seen one on Oasis Class...and I felt it wasn't quite so good as previous ones I had seen but I do still enjoy them.

One of my favourite places to hang out for entertainment is the Pub on the Royal Promenade...although this can depend on who the singer is in there. Rather sad that on recent cruises my fave RCCL pub singer Jimmy Blakemore wasn't onboard for our sailings. The pub fills up when he is singing there and the evening rocks :D

Archived