Cabins by the Elevators

Dr.Oz

Has anyone ever booked a cabin on the Summit to Hawaii by the aft elevators, cabins 8157 and 8159. Is it noisy. We are two couples that would like cabins side-by-side and at the present time, this is all that's available through our TA. We are booked on the 3/26/06 sailing. I know it's early and other cabins may become available as we get closer to sailing, but my main concern was noise. Thanks for any information you can share with me.

Tho I have never stayed in the cabins mentioned, I have stayed in cabins near the elevator and have never been bothered by any noise. If you open your door you can hear the bing of the elevator but not when closed. Don't worry, take these cabins and enjoy your cruise. pat

• 2 years later...

howard6933 -

I am well aware of the date of the original posting. I was trying to see if Dr. Oz was still there and could answer if these rooms were ok instead of posting a new thread, as I am considering booking them (as everyone seems to get fussed at if the DON'T do searches and post new threads).

And others were being kind enough to tell me they were ok with rooms by the elevators.

Archived