non alcoholic lager

gurt

hi does anyone know if ncl do non alcoholic lager,and if they dont can you bring this on board the same as you can cans of pop.Also if you bring non alcoholic wine on with you do you still have to pay corkage.

Gurt, most cruise lines will carry either O'Doul's or Kaliber for NABs. Can't directly answer your NAW ? but as I've read on these boards, NCL will take your wine to the dining room, not your cabin. If that's the case, thenprobably corkage would apply. If you can take it to your cabin, buy the screw tops. I like screwtops for regular wine on ship anyway, especially if it's just DW and i drinking a glass late afternoon before dinner. Easier to restore in the cooler than trying to jam the cork back in.

You can get Buckler's on Carnival(that's what they say they have, and then they sometimes bring you an O'Doul's.) They do have NA wine, we order from the Bon Voyage department and have it delivered to our cabin. We also take a corkscrew, I like a glass of NA wine after dinner. If you take the bottle to the restaurant, you will pay an "corking fee" of about 10 bucks, which is way too much. Don't know who you are sailing on?

never mind see you are on ncl

we are sailing with ncl,there corkage charge is 15dollars,but didnt know if you would pay it as it is non alcoholic,and they allow you to take some pop on board.thanks for your replies.

Archived