when to book flight seats ??

sammydo

sorry, this has probably been asked before, but when does booking flight seats become available.....i know its roughly 12 weeks before departure,

but will i be notifyed at all, or is it just a case of checking my cruise personaliser daily. Thanks for any answers.

ok thankyou,...not sure that P&O do have my email address, but i will give agent a call and check if they can pass it on to them, or if i need to do it.

thanks again x

If you go onto the P & O web site you will see 'cruise personaliser in the top right.

If you have your booking reference number you can access your cruise details and put in your e-mail address.

If you go onto the P & O web site you will see 'cruise personaliser in the top right.

If you have your booking reference number you can access your cruise details and put in your e-mail address.

Sammydo

you can also fill in all your details that P&O need, before you sail,such as pasport details, insurance details and contact number(s), on your "Cruise Personaliser". You will also find flight details and excursion for your cruise there.

I'm on A124 departing on the 28th October and I had an e-mail from P & O exactly 12 weeks (to the day) saying that the seat choice was available.

Do they charge for seat choice or is it similar to Jet2 it just picks for you whats available?

Do they charge for seat choice or is it similar to Jet2 it just picks for you whats available?

yes, i think we will have to pay £25 each for booking our seat (return)

..........and thankyou all for your replies, i have now sucessfully submitted my email address and most of our details required.

Just out of interest, when the "Seat Booker" is activated on the P&O personaliser does it show the lay-out of the plane or does it just give a list of seat numbers available?

I saw a lay out of the plane which helped me decide which to choose.

Some seats are shaded and for some reason you can't book them.

The pre-booking of seats facility opens exactly 12 weeks before your cruise departure. I booked our seats at 3 mins past midnight - I had looked at 5mins to midnight and the facility wasn't there but 8 mins later there it was! Yes you do have to pay £12.50 per seat (£25 return) and you will be shown the layout of the plane. Some seats will have been blocked out to take account of some passengers not having computer access.

Carole

Archived