carnival destiny question list any help would be appreciated

khan4056

Hi There,

Here are a few questions i had on carnival destiny will be cruising to Key west cozumel with 1 sea day in mid august.

1. Is the MDR closed for lunch on port days i.e. days of cozumel and key west? We made special reservations for indian vegeterian lunch and they said they could arrange that for us, but technically we would only get that for the sea day I am guessing, if the MDR is closed on cozumel and key west days.

2. This is more of a general question. If I have anytime dining does that mean I will get different tables every day? Does my waiter still stay the same or is he also going to be different?

3. What are some places worth visiting in Key West? We are planning to visit paradise beach and downtown cozumel.

Thanks

Salim

MDR is closed for lunch on port days. Maybe you could visit Mongolian and just put veggies in the bowl to stir fry?

Key West, southernmost rock, take a picture if you want to stand in line. Its the most southern point in the contiguous states. Hemingways House, 6 toed cats, I just peered in to see the cats, churchs, I went to a coffee shop that was open early in the morning, then wen to the liberary to get free 30 minutes of internet time and then walked, but I was pretty tired, thats a lot of walking. butterfly museum. not sure what kind of things you want to see.

there is a hop on hop off bus.

How about the Blond Giraffe, and get a key lime on a stick.. its very good and famous there. anything with key limes is famous. Crazy Janes hotsauce for a different type of souvenier. I dont think the conch train is worth the price. You can get a shorter version of that tour thru carnival for less than buying the tour in key west, but you dont see as much.

Archived