Help with snorkel tour...first time in St. lucia

avp1234

We are trying to decide between Spencer Ambroses Jalousie Beach Break, $85.00, and Serenity Tours Snorkel Tour and Hotel day pass to Anse Cochon at Ti Kaye Resort' $75.00. Any opinions? This will be our first time in St. lucia and snorkeling as well. Thanks

We are trying to decide between Spencer Ambroses Jalousie Beach Break, $85.00, and Serenity Tours Snorkel Tour and Hotel day pass to Anse Cochon at Ti Kaye Resort' $75.00. Any opinions? This will be our first time in St. lucia and snorkeling as well. Thanks

Been to Ti Kaye 3 years ago and will be there again in Jan Snorkeling at Anse Cochon is best on each end of the beach. Also note that Carnival tour boats stop here for their snorkeling before going back to the Ship.

Getting there is by dive boat which gives a great view of the coast line. They serve a great lunch The bad thing is if you want to visit the Resort. There are a 150 plus steps to use. The reasuant and the dive shop is at sea level. It is a nice place to relax and enjoy yourself. Also Tell Jem that you are just starting out as snorkelers.

Paul

We just returned from our trip and booked Spencer Ambrose Jalousie Beach by Sea Tour. It was soooo worth every penny. Spencer personally met everyone at the dock and we were quickly on our way. The coastal trip was awesome. The crew, superior and Jalousie Beach was the best snorkeling we have ever done. The food for lunch was authentic to the island, drinks free flowing and the view of the Pintons to die for. Trust me.... this is the tour you must do

How long does it take to get to each from the cruise port? I think either will be fun, but I'm leaning to the Ti Kaye excursion as of now. I've read about the steps...that's alot! I'm assuming you have chairs and umbrellas etc. I did read where you can not use any of the pools, which is ok. Thanks for any input.

How long does it take to get to each from the cruise port? I think either will be fun, but I'm leaning to the Ti Kaye excursion as of now. I've read about the steps...that's alot! I'm assuming you have chairs and umbrellas etc. I did read where you can not use any of the pools, which is ok. Thanks for any input.

The boat trip took about 40 min.We had to stop in Marigot bay to pick up some people who were going out diving and snorkeling with us thru Island dive shop. They dropped the snorkel tour which was great We snorkel below Gros Piton The view was outstanding. and at Anse Chastanet Here was all type of fish and marine life. We did not snorkel Anse Cochon We planned to after lunch.

But a earthquake off Martinique Island a 7.2 which happen while we were having lunch shock up the place. The staff had us all move away from the shore line. So no snorkeling .Talked to others who was staying at the resort and they said that the snorkeling there was great mainly the North side of the cove( Where the cruise ship tours snorkel). We were given free drinks and a hour later boarded the dive boat and back to the ship.

Not sure about the chairs and umbrellas but there were some there and some other items to use. Had to ask at the dive shop for them

Paul

We are spending the day with TiKaye in September. We had been there 3 years ago on a dive trip, with their dive shop and our friends did their snorkeling package. Their package included snorkel equipment, lunch, chairs & umbrellas on the beach for the day. The food was great and the Pitons cold! We did 2 shore dives right there in the bay - amazing bottom times. This time our group is only snorkeling, but we got the same package, and they pick us up at the cruise ship pier and bring us back, by boat.

We are spending the day with TiKaye in September. We had been there 3 years ago on a dive trip, with their dive shop and our friends did their snorkeling package. Their package included snorkel equipment, lunch, chairs & umbrellas on the beach for the day. The food was great and the Pitons cold! We did 2 shore dives right there in the bay - amazing bottom times. This time our group is only snorkeling, but we got the same package, and they pick us up at the cruise ship pier and bring us back, by boat.

Were you offer the snorkeling package with boat snorkel? When did they bring it back. last time I check the snorkel pkg. was off the beach only no more out with the divers Am booked for the 19 of Jan.

Paul

Archived