Voyager OTS questions

Hello,

just booked balcony cabin on 4/9 Voyager sailing.

I have heard balconies on deck 6 were different that other decks...can someone explain this?

How do you "score" tickets to the ice show? How long is it? We are sailing with a toddler who won't sit still for two hours!

TIA!

The ice show is about 40-45 minutes long. The tickets are free and are passed out in front of Studio B at times posted in your Cruise Compass.

The opening in the hull for the balcony is slightly smaller on deck 6. The steel goes up farther from the floor than it does on the higher decks.

We went to the Weds. ice show on VOS last week and there were lots of empty seats. Your compass lists times tickets are distributed but one of the couples we were traveling with said there were lots of tickets sitting on the counter at service desk right up until show time.

Hello,

just booked balcony cabin on 4/9 Voyager sailing.

I have heard balconies on deck 6 were different that other decks...can someone explain this?

How do you "score" tickets to the ice show? How long is it? We are sailing with a toddler who won't sit still for two hours!

TIA!

My husband and I just got off the Voyager today. We had a balcony on the 7th floor. I am not sure how different the balconies are from the two decks. I highly recommend the ice show. It was great. It is very easy to get tickets so don't worry. I am sure they will let you pick them up just before the show too. Enjoy your cruise! :)

If you don't pick up ice show tickets at the appointed times you can get what's left at the Purser's office. They will also let you in without tickets approx. 5 minutes before showtime if there are any seats left.

Archived