Enchantment of the Seas condition

We sailed on the Enchantment just last week - 8/25 thru 9/3. I can honestly say we found no issue with the condition of the ship.

In fact, it was clean and well kept, and I often encountered maintenance workers cleaning and polishing. The Windjammer looks to have been updated, and the lounges were all comfy. A lovely ship, really. And the crew was great!!

Christine

We were also on the same cruise and I agree completely with Cruzan Along. Any problems with respect to the condition of the ship that we observed were pretty minor.

- David

We were on EOS in January of 2011 for a nine day cruise. It is a very nice well maintained ship with a superb crew. We had an outside cabin that was roomy and a great friendly cabin steward by the name of Conolly. Furniture was fine. Beds were comfortable. There was plenty of storage space.

The food and service in the MDR was great. I loved the fruit bar at breakfast. We ate dinner with friends at a time that fell between when most people were eating. We had pre purchased a wine package. It's nice to sit down at dinner and choose a nice wine from their list. The service was excellent and friendly. Perhaps you will be as lucky as us to have Ravi as your waiter and Wackawacka his assistant was wonderful too. The famous and enjoyable Head waiter Kit Kat would always stop by to make sure that all was well.

We did the wine pairing in the steak house one night. It was fun and amazing with excellent food and service.

The ship looked good. It was well maintained. You take a hunk of steel that big, put it in salt water and try to keep every bit of rust off it. That maintenance crew is doing a great job. They were always painting, varnishing, cleaning and polishing.

The entertainment was good, some of it great. They always had things to do. I never had trouble finding a lounge chair. Reading in the solarium on a sea day in January is so nice and relaxing.

The port of Baltimore is nice. Get on board, have some lunch, check out the cabin, do the drill, and find a good spot in a lounge with the drink of the day for the 'Sail Away'.

It's the crew that can make a cruise great and this ship has top notch people.

If all goes well and I get some time off I'll be on her again this January.

Archived