Question - How to change dining times

KentuckyKat

I want to change from early to late dining for upcoming cruise and I thought there was a way to do this on Carnical's website without having to call. I am sure I saw some type of link to change the dining just the other day, but now I can find it. I know this is a boring question, but does anyone know how to do this online? Thanks!

P.S. Whatever link I saw said early dining was waitlisted but late and anytime were available. We have always had early dining so that is what we requested when we booked, but we tried late dining on a cruise this summer and loved it! We felt much less rushed (before dinner and in the dinning room) and we got to eat a later lunch and sushi without pushing up against our dining time and eating later kept us from roaming the ship bored or falling asleep while waiting for the entertainment in the clubs and lounges to really get underway. That's why we want to switch to late.

That is exactly where I thought I saw it the other day, but now there is no "edit" button. It just says: "Dining Time: Early Dining 6:00 PM (Confirmed)" - I guess I'll have to call. (Could have called twice in the time it has taken me to figure out that I really can't find it. - Oh, well.:rolleyes:) Thanks anyway!

I had the same problem when I wanted to change the dining time for our last cruise. Apparently the edit dining time button is only there for a limited time frame when you first login. To get it to reappear, logout and log in again and the button should reappear! :) At least it did for me.

Archived