Koper tour recommendation other than Graeme?

Hello everyone,

Upon my previous post's recommendations, I contacted Graeme however he is booked. I have discovered private-tours.info and trousbylocals.com and was wondering if anyone had any experience with either of this companies or other companies.

Thanks

We will be using "Tina" or her father or her partner (whoever is free that day) later this Fall. Another CC poster I have been in contact with used this small agency in May and said they had a good day with the father. I originally found them recommended by Rick Steves.

Contact info is tinahiti(at)gmail(dot)com.

Good luck!

There is a thread right now on the main Royal boards Voyager a review of the Adriatic from someone who has just come back from the Voyager last week.

He said there were plenty of guides outside the port offering tours and his family took one for half the price of the ships tours. I am going to see what is on offer when I am there next week.

Hope this helps. :)

There is a thread right now on the main Royal boards Voyager a review of the Adriatic from someone who has just come back from the Voyager last week.

He said there were plenty of guides outside the port offering tours and his family took one for half the price of the ships tours. I am going to see what is on offer when I am there next week.

Hope this helps. :)

We are on the 10/8 sailing of this cruise, and I have been following the Voyager review that you're talking about. Very helpful! I was wondering if the guides outside the port offer a tour to Lake Bled. We tried to book Graeme for this, and also another guide (I forget his name), but both were booked for that day.

When you are there next week, if you notice that Lake Bled tours are available, I'd really appreciate it if you could post that once you get back home. If they are, I think that's the route we'll go.

Have a great trip!

We are on the 10/8 sailing of this cruise, and I have been following the Voyager review that you're talking about. Very helpful! I was wondering if the guides outside the port offer a tour to Lake Bled. We tried to book Graeme for this, and also another guide (I forget his name), but both were booked for that day.

When you are there next week, if you notice that Lake Bled tours are available, I'd really appreciate it if you could post that once you get back home. If they are, I think that's the route we'll go.

Have a great trip!

I will take a look for you and report back. :)

Have a great trip!

I will take a look for you and report back. :)

We will be using "Tina" or her father or her partner (whoever is free that day) later this Fall. Another CC poster I have been in contact with used this small agency in May and said they had a good day with the father. I originally found them recommended by Rick Steves.

Contact info is tinahiti(at)gmail(dot)com.

Good luck!

Thank you very much for your information, I've been trying to find a private tour agent in Koper for long time since the agent mentioned in this board is booked up on my date already. But now I was able to arrange a private tour in Ljubljana and Lake Bled on our cruise later this Oct. Thanks again and happy cruising. :)

Hi

can you say who you have used please. We are there in October too and looking for a company to use

thanks

Sure. I was contacting with Tina (http://www.pg-slovenia.com/) to arrange for the private tour in this coming October. Thanks to Toledo Cruiser who posted her e-mail ealier in this thread.

Archived