Atlantis Day Passes

buckeyefrank

My family of 4 are going on a cruise and will be in Nassau on September 6th. We plan on going to the Atlantis for the day, weather permitting of course. We have looked into the Comfort Suites and it seems to be the cheapest but their cancellation policy makes it extremely risky at this time of year. We have decided to either purchase a day pass directly through the Atlantis or through Majestic Tours.

Does anyone have any experience with Majestic Tours and a day pass to the hotel? Has anyone had any experience with their cancellation policy (can cancel outside of 24 hours)?

What are the chances that the Atlantis will have day passes available on that particular day?

Thanks for your assistance.

My family of 4 are going on a cruise and will be in Nassau on September 6th. We plan on going to the Atlantis for the day, weather permitting of course. We have looked into the Comfort Suites and it seems to be the cheapest but their cancellation policy makes it extremely risky at this time of year. We have decided to either purchase a day pass directly through the Atlantis or through Majestic Tours.

Does anyone have any experience with Majestic Tours and a day pass to the hotel? Has anyone had any experience with their cancellation policy (can cancel outside of 24 hours)?

What are the chances that the Atlantis will have day passes available on that particular day?

Thanks for your assistance.

Either way I think you have to pre-pay. Not to mention the weather down there is anything but predictable. We have gone to the Atlantis on an amazing day not a cloud in the sky and 2 hours later in the middle of the biggest thunder and lighting storm that literally was on top of us less than 15 minutes after you could even see a cloud...it lasted about 20 minutes and cleared right back up...

As far as the day passes for Atlantis it really depends on the occupany of the hotels and how many ships are in port that day...if you are OK with going there and not having any available and doing something else than give it a try but they do sell out of them quite a bit...I wouldn't think the hotels would be too busy at this time as most kids are just returning back to school and most parents don't want them to miss the first few days of school...but it is a chance you take.

As far as Majestic Tours, we have never used them but I have heard good things about them, but I don't know what their cancellation policy is...

We booked Atlantis Aquaventure thru Majestic Tours but don't have any experience with their cancellation policy because thankfully we didn't have to cancel. I wasn't too worried about the possibility of cancelling since we went July 2nd, but now you are into more of the hurricane season. If their policy is you just have to cancel prior to 24 hrs of arrival, I would think you would be able to do that using your cell phone. I would contact my cell phone provider and get set up for temp international calling rate.

Someone posted recently that they got to Atlantis to purchase the day pass and they were sold out. They went back to their ship and luckily the ship still had some availability thru them and they got to go.

Archived