Question about Garden Villa 14500 Star

galesie

Booked the GV and am very excited. I am interested in knowing how to access the room. Does elevator go right to room on same level or do you have to climb stairs to get in. I know there are stairs to the sun deck. Want to make sure we can get a ability scooter in. Thanks in advance.

Booked the GV and am very excited. I am interested in knowing how to access the room. Does elevator go right to room on same level or do you have to climb stairs to get in. I know there are stairs to the sun deck. Want to make sure we can get a ability scooter in. Thanks in advance.

When are you cruising? We are booked on the Star in a couple of weeks.

I also booked 14500 on the Star for next year. I stayed in 14000 last year.

You room card will give you access to your Villa using the midship elevator banks (like stated above), sliding the room card in the slot above and you hit 14 and it takes you to the deck 14.

The doors to the Villa are wide so you will have no problem with the scooter.

Hope this helps... love the Garden Villas :)

Was in a GV at 14006 last year. As others have said, the midships elevator will take you directly to the 14th deck. There is a door after you get out of the elevators before you enter the actual GV area but it's wide and scooters shouldn't be a problem. The hallway to the rooms are also roomy enough to fit a scooter. Enjoy! GV area is awesome.

• 1 month later...

Archived