sleeping arrangements - Dawn

mikecanuk

Where and what is the fourth bed/cot/whatever in an Oceanview or Inside Cabin. I've seen the 2 beds, the fold-down bed from the wall, but I've not seen a picture or description of the fourth.

Thanks,

Mike

It is a trundle bed that from under one of the other beds creating wall to wall beds :eek:

I've been on the Dawn twice myself. I think they created this set up so it forces you to get two cabins. It isn't good for 4 adults to share a cabin or if your kids are teens. You have to be a close family because you will sleep 3 across and be able to back out of the bottom of the bed because it is wall to wall bed.

The only other solution is to select the mini suites with balcony. You then have a pull out coach which is a double bed with your two beds that convert to a queen.

So, does the trundle bed stay down on the floor, or come up to the level of the other two beds in the room? Just trying to figure this out!

Its under one of the beds and then it comes up to the same height. I slept on it one night---on the mother's day cruise---never again. The worst bed I ever slept on. Including army cots and the ground.....

Its under one of the beds and then it comes up to the same height. I slept on it one night---on the mother's day cruise---never again. The worst bed I ever slept on. Including army cots and the ground.....

Oh come on tell us how you really feel :)

Archived