3rd person price

cruisegirl25

I thought that the third person got a large discount(a child in the same room). I was looking in May and my daughter costs twice as much as in June. Is that correct?

It is all supply and demand. On our upcoming two day Coral cruise our son who is five cost more than DH and I did. There is no set price or discount for the third person. I am willing to bet if you priced your same cruise for October the rate would be considerably less and if you priced it for Christmas week it would be much higher.

I think if you look in the Princess brochures the prices for third person are listed as from $$$ with a footnote that they may vary by departure date - however they never get lower than the published price.

Ron

It is all supply and demand. On our upcoming two day Coral cruise our son who is five cost more than DH and I did. There is no set price or discount for the third person. I am willing to bet if you priced your same cruise for October the rate would be considerably less and if you priced it for Christmas week it would be much higher.

I'm shocked by this. I could understand (sort of) charging the 3rd person the same rate as the first two, but to charge more? That seems so unfair - the third person doesn't even get a real bed on the floor, but a bunk in the ceiling? And they charge him more? That seems like gouging customers and a real ripoff to me.

I'm shocked by this. I could understand (sort of) charging the 3rd person the same rate as the first two, but to charge more? That seems so unfair - the third person doesn't even get a real bed on the floor, but a bunk in the ceiling? And they charge him more? That seems like gouging customers and a real ripoff to me.

But it is all relative.....if person one and person two get very very good prices and you average in person three's price it might still be a great deal....this is why loads and loads of research is important. :)

Archived