*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Evening all! too tired to name names, wouldn't want to miss anyone. work is kicking my butt again this week, I think I have seen every sixth grader in the county these past few weeks.

Thinking of those in the islands affected by that bad boy Earl. Hope no serious damage is done. I can't imagine cruising this time of year, not knowing if you itinerary will change at the last minute.

Off to bed early, got to be ready for those kiddies again tomorrow. I picked a good week to start back at the gym too, no wonder I'm so tired!! Nite all!!

Evening ya'll. Back at the old grind tonight.

HI Cathy

Lori, we were on a cruise when Wilma came through Cozumel years back and the cruise lines sent us west to Vera Cruz, Mexico. Interesting place! We still had a good time.

Sorry for being missing so much.

It really is hard with Company, and then extra Company all day today.

It's nice, but can't get mush done while you have Company.

One week from tonight I am watching a dance show

or maybe just sitting on my balcony enjoying the freezing cold with a hot cocoa :D

And I won't be worrying about the dishes either ;)

Night all I have to pay some bills and go to bed, I am bushed!

Hi, gang!

Just came from getting my storm stuff, lunchmeat and beer. I got the dogs some more treats so we are all set. We are not expecting a big deal from him. We have bigger thunderstorms. So unless it changes all this hype for us is nothing and that is just fine with me. We are suppose to have a great weekend considering our tourist.

Have a great afternoon.

ATTENTION ALL LURKERS!!!

Now is the time to book this cruise. We have yet to get our business page from Laura at Cruise Critics, but please email me, rwzike at yahoo.com for prices and info to book this cruise. Here is more info:

The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas!!!

================================================== =========================================

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for double occupancy guarantee cabins in the categories above until August 20, 2011 or while inventory lasts. The second deposit of $225 per person for those who book at the reduced deposit is due Augsut 29, 2011. The full deposit of $250 per person is due for triple, quad, suite and cabin assignments at the time of booking. The final payment for the group is due November 13, 2011.

Guests may also book at the Early Saver rate advertised on Carnival's website with the full per person, non refundable deposit but will not receive the group amenity.

There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

AMENITIES:

$100 OBC per cabin

Cruise Critic Pins (one per person)

Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

There will be organized tours at each port, a meet and greet aboard ship as well as one the night prior at our group hotel, and a lot more fun.

Come join the fun. All aboard

Rich.... Toe Jam YUCK!!!!

Cathy, enjoy the storm, I hope it is just a brush, and exciting, not a head on and scary.

Poofy, just want you to know we are still thinking about you

and oh so glad it is not me having to move...

NEVER AGAIN. I feel sorry for my kids when I die, oh what a yard sale they will have to have.

Poofy, do you want me to have them send you an invite :p

kidding, I am not dying, well I am dying to go on a cruise,

good thing I will be on one in 5 days...

Hey, gang!

Eating leftover noodles with butter for late lunch. Just got home from work.

Rich, I shall stay safe, thank you.

Marie, it looks like just a hi from Earl and moving on up the coast.

My Poofy still not around. Maybe she has not got the internet hooked up yet. Will wait a bit and if not give her a call.

Well off to finish laundry.

Chat later.

Evening ya'll. Well its raining here now and I noticed water in the bathroom on the floor. Got up into the attic and sure enough water is coming in from one of the pipes. Guess what I will be doing in the morning:(. After I fix that I get to go down to Corpus for the rest of the weekend.

So Mimi is having a bad night (I know the feeling). Sorry to hear that, but we are looking forward to her return:D.

Cathy - looks like Earl is going to stay away, but your going to get wet. Stay inside and have a Coors Light on me.

Marie - 4 more days:p.

I guess Laura is off for the week, so hopefully we will get our business page next week. I have at least 10 co-workers that say they are going with us on this cruise. Now to get them posting on this board will be another thing.

Hope everyone has a great night. Cathy, stay dry.

:eek:Hey, Rich, Hurricane Earl is blowing thru. He blew me to work this morning. Just like a man he is petering out.lol

They said 1/2 inch of rain. Nope we got alot more than that. They said it would be over by 10 this morning, nope still raining and windy. I am cranky as I can't eat or drink until I have an MRI at 5.:eek: Will have your Coor's for sure, Rich.

Everyone have a super weekend. Once Earl leaves it is suppose to be beautiful.

Chat later.

Good afternoon ya'll. Coming from Corpus Christi for the weekend. It rained for about 1/2 the trip down and now it has stopped and its hot and sticky out.

Cathy p - good luck on that MRI.

Got to run up to the store. Back later tonight

Well, not allot of chating going on over here either...

But I suppose everyone has 3 day week end plans, so enjoy, off I go to bed soon

One more 9 hour day of work,tomorrow off at 3:00,

then it is full steam ahead for a cruise to Alaska..

Ok we don't leave til Monday morning

but I will be checking and re checking up til then...

Ok, who else is coming on this cruise???

come on along and chat a bit,

you will like the folks you meet here :D

Good morning, SMDer's!

Earl has gone and is just a very far reaching memory. No damage that I can see or injuries.

Went to the bar last night and met a guy that looks like the Marlboro man from years ago. He is going to do the flooring in my bathroom and kitchen.:D He is a friend of my girlfriend so I trust he will be ok.

Not much going on here as Kenny has to work all weekend so he will be raking in the $$$$$. That is always good.lol

Any plans out there?

Rich, what are you and West doing? More grape stomping in your future?lol Say hi to him and tell him

I just blew him a kiss.

Everyone stay safe this weekend and enjoy, will check back this weekend as I have nothing to do except watch the Marlboro man.:oNot

Good Morning SMDers! Hi Cathy! I guess everyone else is busy for this holiday weekend.

Nothing going on around here, just housework, laundry and bill paying for me. If I get it all done today, tomorrow I can do yardwork! Yea me! I have a pile of mulch to work on, it was 7 yards, now down to 1 or 2. I am determined to be done with that this weekend. But it beats work! It would have been nice to go camping this weekend, but glad we didn't. It's very windy and cool today, finally hit 60. Nice break from the hot weather tho! Came home from work early yesterday, I came down with a case of shingles! I got to spend some time researching ports and shore excursions. Almost makes me look forward to winter, being that winter=cruise season! well, back to work, have a great weekend all! And Marie, enjoy your cruise, some day we'll make it to Alaska!

Well looks as tho Cathy p, Lori and me are the only ones left at home for the long week-end.

Marie, but Marie does not count since she leaves for Alaska soon...lol

Hope that everyone is enjoying the day and the cooler weather...must be that we all have it as that`s all that is being talked about both on CC and FB.

I love warm weather, but have to admit when I left out early this A.M. for the morning walk it did feel nice out.

Lori feel better soon, Marie have a fun cruise to Alaska (you will no doubt) Cathy p hope the Marlboro man does a nice job for you.;)

Archived