cabin availability strangeness

mraven

We're on the Jewel Dec 17 with 4 people in a SE cabin. I've checked from time to time to see if prices change. So far no (except we got a drop in the 3rd and 4th in cabin). When I check now, no SE or SF cabins show up. On a whim, I tried to look with only 3 guests in a cabin and then 10 or so SE and SFs show up. The linking shows they take 4 guests. Any idea what's going on? Just a glitch or are they now saying these cabins only handle 3?

It may just be capacity control. The ability of a particular cabin to accommodate 4 guests is just part of the picture. There are other considerations like life-boat capacity that comes into play. I know I've seen stories on here where someone tried to add a third or fourth person to a cabin (that had room) close to the sail date, and couldn't.

It may just be capacity control. The ability of a particular cabin to accommodate 4 guests is just part of the picture. There are other considerations like life-boat capacity that comes into play. I know I've seen stories on here where someone tried to add a third or fourth person to a cabin (that had room) close to the sail date, and couldn't.

That makes sense. Thanks.

Archived