Peep toe shoes

alidor

I'm not sure which major fashion magazine I was reading (Vogue, Bazaar or Instyle) but, the comment was that hose (is or are) now back. They even suggested nude (oh the horrors) fishnets. I've seen pictures in high end catalogs of black tights with peep toe shoes.

Also I've had treatment for spider veins. Not all treatments are successful. Mine turned brown and took over a year to disappear. Further, I needed multiple treatments. It depends on the individual person. As long as you don't have reinforced toes, wear what makes you comfortable. Opaque tights in winter in Chicago makes sense. Don't listen to people who tell you differently. There is no right or wrong answer.

I was going to mention that article, but you beat me to it!! Thank you Kate Middleton!!! I have started looking for the small fishnets, but no luck yet. Think I will just stick with sheer nude hose. I like Donna Karan control top! I still have a problem wearing hose with strappy sandals. Just a personal opinion. I wouldn't have a problem wearing them with peeptoes, though.

A friend recently had her spider veins taken care of. It was $350 a leg but of course the price is going to vary depending on your location. Her legs were terrible but they now look great with only one treatment.:) Her only regret is not doing it sooner.

Archived