Diet is officially underway! How about yours?

Sonicked

To be honest, I think booking this cruise has been the final kick in the bum to get me into gear and back on my diet. I've been wanting to do it for months and months now and after yo-yoing on and off the diet with no results, I'm back for the longhaul.

I currently weigh 71kg. Whilst this isn't anything particularly huge, my main motivation for the weightloss is my health (pre diabetic, and it runs in the family :( ), my future wedding, and of course, looking great lounging by the pool with my partner. I am eager to lose 11kg, bringing me down to 60kg. With a bit of hard work, I think this is doable in the 11 weeks until my cruise.

For those interested (and in Aus/NZ) - I am doing the Celebrity Slim shake diet. I've lost 10kg on it previously and, when I can stick to it, it works a charm. I'm also planning on starting an exercise regime once I have gotten over my flu properly :)

I am cruising the 22nd though. Looking to change the way we eat. I normally eat low carb & organic foods most of the time. But just reading into the Paleo way of eating, so wanting to try it out. So I might as well join one these boards to track how I'm doing on it. It's been a while since I have been on here.

Right now I'm about 138 and would like to get down to 120 again.

Kim

Archived