Dress code

mdtcoll

I've read that bathing suits, beach wear etc... is not permitted off the beach. What should I be bringing to wear during the day going back and forth to the beach shopping and maybe a trip to the Swizzle Inn? Are shorts and a t-shirt OK?

From what I've read & researched, that would be fine as long as its not wet. They say the buses & taxis dont allow or like wet clothing. Not sure which beaches you are going to but sevetal have bathrooms & changing areas. I'm bringing sun dresses, quick & easy!

Someone else may be able to confirm this but I've also read "short shorts" or "cut-offs" aren't considered appropriate. Thos is just info I've read from various places. As long as you're dry I'm sure you'll be fine!...they can't get too picky with us! :)

From what I've read & researched, that would be fine as long as its not wet. They say the buses & taxis dont allow or like wet clothing. Not sure which beaches you are going to but sevetal have bathrooms & changing areas. I'm bringing sun dresses, quick & easy!

Someone else may be able to confirm this but I've also read "short shorts" or "cut-offs" aren't considered appropriate. Thos is just info I've read from various places. As long as you're dry I'm sure you'll be fine!...they can't get too picky with us! :)

This is still true, but like many cruise dress codes, not strictly enforced.

Don't try to get on a bus or in a taxi in wet clothes. They won't take you. If the beach you plant to go to has changing rooms, plan on changing clothes when you're ready to leave. Dry clothes are more comfortable than clothes over a damp bathing suit, anyhow. Remember to take a plastic bag for the damp suit and towel, so anything else you're carrying stays dry.

Archived