Kayaking in Cabo

oregonian123

Hi, I did a search on this forum and it did not return any threads on "Kayak". We would like to Kayak in Cabo San Lucas.

Does anyone have any experience with Johann and Sandra excursions that include a kayaking segment?

Are there other kayak excursion operators in Cabo? Thanks.

Hi, I did a search on this forum and it did not return any threads on "Kayak". We would like to Kayak in Cabo San Lucas.

Does anyone have any experience with Johann and Sandra excursions that include a kayaking segment?

Are there other kayak excursion operators in Cabo? Thanks.

Just grab a water taxi at the port and go over to Medano beach. There are lots of Kayaks, stand up paddle boards, jet skis and all sorts of stuff to rent. All by reputable folks.

The water taxi will cost you about $2pp each way, and the kayak rental should be about $20 per hour, per person.

[edit]...oops make that $20 per hour, for two. Individual Kayaks for $15pp

Just grab a water taxi at the port and go over to Medano beach. There are lots of Kayaks, stand up paddle boards, jet skis and all sorts of stuff to rent. All by reputable folks.

The water taxi will cost you about $2pp each way, and the kayak rental should be about $20 per hour, per person.

[edit]...oops make that $20 per hour, for two. Individual Kayaks for $15pp

Agree. You can go over to Medano Beach and rent kayaks without a problem. However, if you want to go out to someplace like Chilleano Bay ( which is down the coast line from the main area of Cabo) you can book through your ship or a tour operator. My niece and I booked through Princess and really loved the excursion to Chilleano Bay. I believe the tour folks you mentioned don't run the tour but are brokers for tour operators in Cabo.

"Downsized" and "chloedmom": Thank you both for your information. Medano beach sounds good and I also appreciate the info on J and S.

You are entirely welcome. I suspect that you will have a great time.

We sailed with our entire family to Cabo (kids and grandkids) in March 2010, and all of us fell in love with Cabo. We now spend 10 days at a time there, twice a year.

Archived