My NCL Question

Nightengale212

Booked my first NCL cruise for this coming March on the Star and trying to figure out how to enter my flight info on My NCL. Pretty sure I read somewhere on the NCL web site that this info is required as it is on other lines.

Another question, are eggcrate mattress toppers available on the Star, and if so what is the procedure for requesting one.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer my questions.

NCL has never asked and I've ever given flight information to NCL. I don't think they need it. Obviously, if you book your airfare throughNCL they will then have that information.

I asked the steward for an egg crate topper the first time I met him. He got it on the bed before bedtime. NCL does not prearrange preferences such as bed arrangements, mattress toppers, etc.

The only time I've needed to give flight information to NCL was on the phone if I was requesting to get their transfer from airport to port. And then all they needed was where I was coming from.

As for the egg crate, as Marelind said you request it from your room steward after you board. We didn't require one as we had a new bed.

Somewhere on these boards (and of course now I can't find it here or in my email history!) I found an email address that you can use to request things like this. I had them make our two beds into one and add the egg crate on top. It was nice to have one less thing to worry about departure day and it was all ready before we got to our room.

You definitely do not have to enter your flight info anywhere in myNCL.

Most people seem to request the mattress toppers once onboard but if it's important to do it advance, you can give NCL (or your travel agent, if you used one) a call and they can probably direct you to the right place for requesting in advance or make a note on your booking.

Archived